Principle & Working
- Eureka make EUBAR is based on principle of Pitot Tube.
- The basic principle is to locate upstream total pressure ports along a strut that spans the pipe. These total pressure measuring points are positioned at the defining area averaging locations.
- The measuring static ports are positioned downstream at a location selected by manufacturer to give optimum performance.
- The averaged total pressure and the flowing low pressure are transmitted to the D.P. transmitter.
- Available for Pipe size: 3”NB to 16”NB (Higher sizes on request)
- Material of Construction: 304 SS, 316 SS, M.S., Hastealloy-C Other material on request
Mounting Style Available
- Screwed, Compression Fitting, Flanges or with Spool Piece
- Liquid and gases
- Low pressure liquids
- Water through big pipes
- Measurement of gases flowing through ducts
- Blower flow measurement
- Name of the medium
- Operating pressure & temperature
- Density & Viscosity at operating condition
- Internal diameter of the pipe