Flow nozzle is a DP type flow meter consisting of rounded profile at inlet providing a smooth inlet to the fluid & the particles in the steam there by reducing the wear & tear thus extending the product life. This smooth inlet passage leads to lesser pressure drop & more efficiency.
Eureka's NZL series is typically used for measurement of erosive & high velocity flow, such as high pressure high temperature steam. It can also be used with other fluids such as water, air or other gases.
Design & Manufacturing Standard
- ISO-5167 part III
- ASME PTC-19.5
- ASME PTC-6 (The results are used as the basis of Turbine acceptance)
- ASME MFC
- 0.25 to 0.8 - for Long Radius High Beta
- 0.20 to 0.5 - for Long Radius Low Beta
- 0.3 to 0.8 - for ISA 1932
- Radius taps (D-D/2 tapping) – For Long Radius high beta
- Throat taps – For Long Radius Low beta
- Corner taps – For ISA 1932
- Long Radius High Beta - 2%
- Long Radius Low Beta - 0.25%*
- ISA 1932 - 0.8% to 1.2%
*when used with PTC-6 standard
Selection based on temperature & process conditions.
Available materials are:
- Element : SA.182 F316
- Pipe: SA.106Gr. B / SA335 P11 / SA335 P22 / SA.335P91
- Flange material: SA105 / SA182F11 / SA182F22 / SA182F91
* Other materials available on request